Fenrir Wolf Ring
Fenrir [pronounced FIN-reer] is a monstrous wolf in Norse mythology. It is the father of the wolves Sköll and Hati Hróðvitnisson, is a son of Loki, and is foretold to kill the god Odin during the events of Ragnarök, but will in turn be killed by Odin's son Víðarr. You can read more about Fenrir's mythology here.
- FREE SHIPPING
- Material: 316L Stainless Steel
- Sizes 7-13 available (US sizing)
- Surface width: 20mm
- Weight: 15.7g
Follow these steps to get your ring size:
1. Wrap a piece of string around the base of your finger.
2. Mark the string or paper where it overlaps to form a complete circle.
3. Measure the length of the section of string or paper where it overlaps around the finger.
4. Compare your measurement with the above chart to determine your ring size.
Click here for another table we made to help you with sizing if you are located in US, UK, Japan, Germany, France, Switzerland & China.
If you need help with sizing, message us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember not to use anything but 100% cotton if you wish to clean your ring as paper, polyester & other coarse fabrics may contain wood fibers or other synthetics which can damage your ring. Please avoid wearing ring whilst showering or washing dishes, or any other unnecessary contact with water e.g. excessive rain.
Delivery takes 13-20 days from order dispatch - tracking number will be provided for most parts of the world.
Please confirm you are viewing the correct currency at the top of the website. Please be aware the item will show in AUD at the last step during checkout ($49.99 AUD) as we are based in Australia.