To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Items with obvious signs of use
- Any item not in its original condition / is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
To return your product, you need to mail your product back to us. Before doing this please e-mail email@example.com to discuss how we can help.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Under the Australian Consumer Law you do not have a right to return a product if you:
- changed your mind and no longer want the product
- ordered the wrong product found the product cheaper elsewhere
- found a better product elsewhere
- were aware of the relevant fault before buying the product (such as if the fault was written on the product's tag, or for online purchases, indicated in any photos or descriptions of the item online)
- damaged the product by misusing it – (such as if you dropped your mobile phone in water)
- used the product for a long time and the problem is as a result of usual wear and tear.